We provide Nevada Resident Agent Services
for Nevada Corporations & LLCs
Products & Services 
We form Nevada
Corporations & LLCs.

Helping people protect
their assets since 1997.

Form a LLC or Corporation

Registered Agent Service

Dissolution Service

Corporate Kits & Seals

Contact Us
Change your registered
agent to us for $99 a year.
You have a choice.
You can change your registered agent today and start saving money.
Click here for more information.
Use your Visa, Mastercard
or Amex to form your new company.
Change Resident Agents

When you change your current agent to LorettCo, you pay $50 a year.

The state fees are $125 to file your annual list and $60 for the change of resident agent form. Total state fee: $185. Your annual filing fee will be more if the stock in your corporation has a value in excess of $75,000. If you are not sure about your fee, please call us.

The Nevada Secretary of State charges a $75 late fee if your List is filed after your deadline. We have nothing to do with the State's $75 late fee.

The State fees are public record. Click here. When you get to the State's website, click on profit corporations if you are interested in seeing the State's fees for corporations or click on Limited-Liability Company for LLCs.

To hire us as your new agent, please send us the following four (4) items:

1. Annual List of Officers (Use this for Corporations) OR Annual List of Members (Use this for LLCs).

You can complete the information on your Annual List, or we will complete it for you. If you would like us to complete your Annual List for you, please print the following on a blank piece of paper: (1) the name of your company, (2) the name(s) of your president, secretary, treasurer and director. For LLCs, the name(s) of your managers and/or members. We will complete the form for you, including your file number and filing period. You can use our address, 6900 Westcliff, Suite 801, Las Vegas, NV 89145 for your officers' addresses. Please be sure an officer or member signs the List at the bottom.

2. Change of agent form.

Please be sure an officer or member signs this form where it asks for an officer's signature.

3. Your check payable to the State for $185. You can pay this fee using your mastercard or visa. Click here for the State's required credit card checklist form.

4. Your check payable to LorettCo for $50. You can pay LorettCo using your mastercard or visa. Click here for LorettCo's credit card authorization form to pay LorettCo using your mastercard of visa. Total fee using your credit card: $55.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. Send us an email or please call us at 702.254.9469.

Copyright © 1997-2024
LorettCo, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Home|Services|Information|Change Agents|Partners|About Us|Contact Us|Terms of Use
WE ARE A FORMS FILING SERVICE. WE ARE NOT ATTORNEYS. WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTANTS. Registered agents or incorporating companies are not required to be licensed by any state or federal authority. If you have any doubt about the type of entity you should file, call an accountant or an attorney. A good website for more information is Be careful when you choose your registered agent/incorporator. Here are a couple of tips to help you find your new agent: (1) go to the Secretary of State's website and check your registered agent out, search by company name; (2) do a search by registered agent to see how many companies the agent represents; (3) ask the registered agent for references. Talk to customers yourself to make sure they had a good experience; (4) google the company. Go to and type the company name in quotes. In google, you can also type the company name in quotes, and then the word 'complaint' afterthe company name. If any complaints have been filed against your agent, you will be able to read about them.